CDC is set to become the first private developer in the Community of Carmacks. Riverbend Homes, a new multi-residential development, has begun on Lot 16 (old trading post store). The new development is owned by CDC and promises to provide a new modern look to the Riverfront residential market.
The development is a 2.3 million dollar investment in the community. CDC worked to design the project and secure a blend of traditional debt, private equity and Yukon Government financial support in order to make the project a success.
The new development takes the Village of Carmacks, Official Community Plan to heart as we strive to bring new affordable homes to the downtown, all serviced with a commercial grade well and tied into the Village Septic System. High energy efficiency and a beautiful modern facade will make this a project that stands out in our community.
- Affordable housing – Starting at $950 per month
- Most energy efficient housing in Carmacks with R80 walls
- Electric heat – most affordable option for development of this type
- Dedicated well with state of the art water filtration system
- Low maintenance costs and simple living
- Connected to the town’s septic system
- Non-smoking building
- Spacious rooms with high ceilings
- Family orientated building
- Beautiful views of the Yukon River and beyond
- Guaranteed power parking
- Private balconies